PBS Fort Wayne relies on the effort of our volunteers to help with many activities. If you’re interested in volunteering your time and talents to help the station serve our community, we’d love to be able add you to our team.
Click here to see current volunteer opportunities
Why volunteer with PBS Fort Wayne?
- You will explore and learn the exciting new things and will take a peek behind the scenes.
- You will meet other volunteers, and network with PBS Fort Wayne’s staff
- You will gain beneficial skills and share your life experiences to serve our community
- You will help extend the impact of our programming and services for 16-county viewing area
- You will be connected to PBS Fort Wayne throughout the year
PBS Fort Wayne’s volunteer program welcomes individuals and groups on a regular or “as needed” basis for administrative work, special projects and special events. Volunteers must be professional, courteous and be able to perform assigned tasks.
All volunteers must be at least 18 years of age. Any volunteers under the age of 18 must have prior approval by supervising staff and the permission and/or supervision of a parent or guardian for all volunteer opportunities.
Among some of the tasks that PBS Fort Wayne Volunteers perform are, but not limited to:
- Being a PBS Fort Wayne Ambassador at station events
- Helping PBS Fort Wayne’s Education Outreach department with children’s activities
- Folding and stuffing direct mail envelopes
- Answering phones during on-air pledge drives
- Helping with incoming mail and general office tasks
- Completing thank-you phone calls to members
How to sign up
The sign up process is easy. Click here to complete our online application.
If you’d rather fill out a paper form, click here to download our Volunteer Application and mail it to:
re: Volunteer application
PBS Fort Wayne
2501 East Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1562
If you have any questions please contact us…
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 260.484.8839