PBS Fort Wayne is happy to offer area non-profit organizations the opportunity to post events to our Community Calendar. For best results, please submit your events at least two to three weeks weeks in advance of their happening.
Using our online form, you will need to provide:
- The Event Title-The name of your community event
- Description-A brief description of your event including the date(s)/time(s) the event will take place. This also ought to include location information such as parking and accessibility, any costs involved to visitors and a phone number or email address where potential visitors can contact your organization for more details.
- Image (optional)-You can upload an image for your event if you like; these need to be under 2MB in size and must be in JPG, GIF or PNG formats.
- Event Calendar-Using the pull-down menu, choose the Community Calendar option.
- Venue Details-The name of the place where the event will occur, plus its complete address (Street Address. City, State. Zip Code) in addition to organizational contact information the form may need.
- Event Organizer-The name of the organization or person organizing the event, along with contact information, being a phone number and email address. We need contact information provided to us in case we have to clear up any questions we have about the posting and will not be shared to avoid you getting spam emails.
- Event Website-Do you have a specific web page or social media page for your event? This is where you put the URL/web address for it.
- Event Cost-If you charge admission to your event, put prices here. Prices will be displayed automatically in US currency. If not, leave the field blank.
- Don’t forget to click on the anti-spam check box at the bottom of the form before you hit the SUBMIT EVENT button at the bottom.
Once your event is submitted, it will be checked by PBS Fort Wayne prior to it being posted. As such, PBS Fort Wayne reserves the right to edit the content of the event submission and approve publication of the event. Any event submitted without contact information (organization or individual) will not be published.
Submission of your event to our online Community Calendar does not guarantee it will be posted on our on-air Community Calendar. Those need to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us via email at email@example.com, using “Community Calendar Question” as your subject line, and we’ll reply as soon as possible.