Support PBS39 in a way that makes sense for you, your business, and your budget! Click on the links to be taken directly to the area that most interests you.
PBS39 broadcasts on four channels to better serve the community and target specific audiences. Your business can sponsor specific shows, broadcast times, or entire channels.
- Broadcasts traditional public television programs.
- Evening programs connect your business and viewers to worlds of science, nature, current events, history, drama and more.
- Viewers are educated and loyal consumers.
PBS39.1 and PBS39.2 KIDS
- Morning hours on 39.1 broadcasts children programs like Curious George, Sesame Street, and Wild Kratts.
- 24-hour children's programming on PBS39.2
- Reaches children and parents. Over 40% of the PBS KIDS audience are adults 18+ (Source: NTI Distribution of average weekly cumulative audience)
- Broadcasts how-to and lifestyle programs.
- Viewers learn tips and ideas for cooking, travel, home improvement, lawn and garden, and crafting.
- Reaches DIY-ers, gardeners, chefs, and people who "like to get their hands dirty."
- Broadcasts informational, intellectual programs.
- Matters of the Mind with Dr. Jay Fawver: Offers a frank and intimate live on-air discussion with viewers about mental health issues. Broadcast since 1997.
- HealthLine: Provides fast-paced, interactive program discussion on a variety of medical issues. Interviews with local health experts. Broadcast since 1996.
- LIFE Ahead: The area's only weekly, interactive television program that targets an audience at 50+ years. Shares resources and discussion for topics relevant for an aging population.
- PrimeTime39: Provides an in-depth look at events, activities, organizations and community perspectives in and around Northeast Indiana and Northwest Ohio. During the Indiana Legislative Session, PrimeTime39 features local legislators, engaged in discussions about the status of laws, policies, and taxation.
- 125,000 website views per month: Place your business logo, message and a link back to your website.
- 4,000 monthly program guide subscribers: Place an ad with your personalized marketing message and reach PBS39's loyal viewers.
- Antiques and Collectibles: What's it Worth? PBS39 brings together local experts and evaluators for an afternoon of examining attic treasures, antique art, music, maps, and jewelry. It's a fundraising event with sponsor booths and local interest.
- PBS39 Pledge Sponsorship PBS39 pledge drives generate much of the local support for our station. Local businesses can support live pledge drive broadcasts with sponsorship support that includes financial support and volunteers from your business in company attire. It's a fun, fast paced evening in the PBS39 studio.
PBS39 produces local documentaries and special projects to preserve and celebrate the history and personality of our area.
Funding documentary programs associates your business with that program for all broadcasts and will be included on the DVD.
PBS39 always needs ideas for projects and documentaries that tell the story of our region or a video field trip that presents a unique educational experience to area children. Businesses who underwrite these programs receive funding credits at the beginning and end of these programs.
A Corporate Development Account Executive can walk you through the messaging permitted on PBS39.