SUNDAY, APRIL 23, 2017 • 12 Noon - 4:00pm at the LINCOLN FINANCIAL EVENT CENTER at PARKVIEW FIELD in Downtown Fort Wayne
You’ve always wondered what those special items in your home might be worth...
Whether you have family heirlooms or think you found a treasure or two during spring cleaning, learn more by having local experts tell you “What’s It Worth!”
We’ll be looking over these items and more...
(PLEASE: No firearms will be evaluated at this event.)
Our event's local experts and their specialties for 2017 will be:
- Ken Ellenberger, Ellenberger Auctioneers: General Antiques and Collectibles
- Amy Beatty, Amy Beatty Valuations, LLC: General Antiques and Collectibles
- Greg Littlejohn, Littlejohn Auctioneers: General Antiques and Collectibles
- James Fairfield, Fairfield Rare Coins & Jewelry: Currency/Jewelry
- Morrison Agen, NEAT, NEAT, NEAT Records: Records/Albums/Printed Music/Music Players
- Eileen Eichhorn, Eichhorn Jewelry: Jewelry
- Betty Fishman (with Robert Phillips to assist): Art/Sculpture/Paintings
- Sam Hyde, Hyde Brothers Booksellers: Books/Magazines/Ephemera
- Becky Yager: Dolls/Toys
- Sandy Brothers, A Quilt of Many Colors: Quilts
Tickets available the day of the event at the door, OR by calling PBS39 at 484-8839 during regular business hours OR by calling our pledge line at 1-866-969-2721 and making a donation to PBS39 OR by making a donation online. To Pledge your support and get tickets to have your treasures evaluated, click this link.
Cost: $10 per item evaluated or $25 for Three Items
(Limit three items per person, please; all evaluations presented verbally)
FREE Genealogy Workshops & Pointers from
The Allen County Public Library Genealogy Center All Afternoon!
The opinions given by the appraisers at this event will not be binding on the appraiser or PBS39. Formal, legal appraisals often require significant research and documentation. In addition, the opinions expressed during your evaluation will not be, and should not be considered as an offer to purchase. Depending upon your own personal circumstances, you may wish to contact one of the appraisers in attendance at a later time for a formal, legal evaluation of your item.
This event would not be possible without the gracious sponsorship of these sponsors: