Home / About PBS39
The Mission of Fort Wayne Public Television, PBS39, is to provide high quality telecommunications services which enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve through educational, informational, cultural and entertaining programs and services.
We Strive To
- Complement the educational opportunities for individuals of all ages.
- Reinforce the joy of learning in children.
- Promote awareness, appreciation and understanding of liberal arts fields of science, nature, history and the fine and performing arts.
- Prompt informed thought and present alternative perspectives about public affairs.
- Build a sense of community by addressing current local and statewide topics.
- To serve as a unique entertainment alternative which differs in character and content from routine commercial broadcast services.
- To contribute to the highest aspirations and intellectual pursuits of the community.
- To present programs and services which become hallmarks of quality.
PBS39 broadcasts 24 hours a day over the air digital on UHF Channel 39, and within that bandwidth and there, broadcasts four TV Channels:
- PBS39/Channel 39.1 (also seen on Comcast Channel 3/Comcast Digital 240 and Comcast 1003-HD, Frontier FiOS Channel 3, 470 and 503-HD)
- Kids39/Channel 39.2 (also seen on Comcast Digital 241, Frontier FiOS Channel 471)
- createTV/Channel 39-3 (also seen on Comcast Digital 242, Frontier FiOS Channel 472)
- 39-4you/Channel 39.4 (also seen on Comcast Digital 243, Frontier FiOS Channel 473).
- PBS39's most recent Annual Report
- PBS39's Local Content & Service Report
- PBS39's Diversity Policy
- PBS39's latest Diversity Report
- PBS39's 2014 Fiscal Year Audited Financial Statement
- PBS39's CPB Annual Financial Report 2014
- PBS39's IRS 2014 Fiscal Year Form 990
- PBS39's IRS 2014 Fiscal Year Form 990.990T
- PBS39's EEO Report