PBS39 (Fort Wayne Public Television-WFWA) in Fort Wayne, IN seeks a Manager of Membership Operations.
This position reports to and works with the station’s Development Manager. The Manager of Membership Operations coordinates a variety of appeals on-air, online and in print to meet annual fund goals that support of PBS39’s operations and community services. The position manages donor information and participation in donor programs to accurately track and analyze PBS39’s annual fundraising efforts.
Position Responsibilities – Direct Response
- Create and implement multi-channel direct response program that includes acquisition, retention and upgrade strategies and communications
- Conduct regular review of membership materials for effectiveness
- Oversee bulk mail distribution
- Oversee program gift availability and distribution
- Track membership expenses and assist Development Manager with setting and meeting membership budget
Position Responsibilities – Donor Programs
- Focus on donor strategies that contribute to a growing base of members and revenue for PBS39 operations
- Serve as support for maintaining donor relationships for all segmented groups
- Assist donors with giving programs, such as Sustainers, Passport, Explorer Club and vehicle donations
- Oversee member inquiries and ensure timely responses
- Provide help with hosting donor events
- Work with Development Assistant to coordinate and communicate volunteer opportunities
- 2-3 years successful fundraising experience in public broadcasting, educational or non-profit charitable organization
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience
- Experience working with vendors and clients
- Ability to analyze results/critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, proofreading and verbal communication skills
- Desire and ability to pay meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, and prioritize effectively
- Experience working with a website CMS
- Experience working with bulk email service (i.e. Constant Contact)
- Background in fundraising, public relations, or sales
- Minimum: Associates Degree
Compensation and benefits:
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Managed time off
- Life & accidental death/dismemberment insurance
- Short-term disability
Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Please submit a cover letter outlining qualifications and a résumé.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, contact:
Human Resources Manager
2501 E. Coliseum Blvd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1562
By phone: (260) 483-9367
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org