PBS39 is seeking a Corporate Development Account Executive to join our team.
Reporting to the Corporate Development Manager, the ideal candidate will possess a true passion for developing new business, and have the ability to persuade and influence others. This person will also exhibit excellent communication skills, consistent work ethic, and be achievement-oriented and self-motivated.
With a career in sales at WFWA PBS39, you will have the opportunity to reach your maximum potential while directly impacting growth of the station and its clients. As a Corporate Development Account Executive, your primary responsibility will be to generate new business and maintain existing underwriters through great customer service.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Initiate sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making presentations, understanding client business needs, developing proposals, and closing sales.
- Develop aggressive market strategies by monitoring competitive products, trends, and client reactions.
- Build diverse client portfolios by crafting strategic solutions around PBS39 its unique products and services.
- Actively manage, service, and grow multiple accounts.
- Deliver consistent value and service that ensures the client considers you a strategic partner, and enables PBS39 to capture repeat and incremental business.
- 3-5 years sales experience in business-to business sales/marketing. Media Sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- A strong client service outlook and the ability to represent PBS39 with the highest degree of professionalism are essential.
- A working knowledge of the Fort Wayne metro area
- Knowledge of PCs (Windows programs and spread sheet applications desirable) and standard office equipment.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Seizes Opportunities
- Builds Rapport
- Demonstrates Flexibility/Resilience
- Develops and Maintains Relationships
- Peruades and Influences
- Achievement oriented and self-motivated, possessing leadership qualities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Able to follow through on tasks
- Achievement-oriented and self-motivated
- Be able to work with tight deadlines under pressure and meet sales targets.
- Good negotiation and convincing skills
- Should be confident and a good team player
- Must have excellent presentation and public speaking skills
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation shall be based on qualifications and experience. Position is base pay plus commission with a comprehensive benefit plan.
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Managed time off
- Life & accidental death/dismemberment insurance
- Short-term disability
WFWA (PBS39) is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified candidates without regard for race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, or military status.
Please submit a cover letter outlining qualifications and résumé. Review of applications begins immediately and will continue until the position is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your cover letter and résumé to:
2501 East Coliseum Boulevard
Fort Wayne, IN 46805-1562