Available Career Positions
PBS39 hires experienced production professionals on a part-time basis as Production Associates. Production Associates are part of a pool of part-time employees who work on an as-needed basis for evening live show productions. Hours are very limited. PBS39 continuously collects resumes from those who wish to be…
Available Internship Positions
Some of the many sources we use to advertise full-time position vacancies include:
• The Indiana Department of Workforce Development-Work One website: www.indianacareerconnect.com
• The Indiana Broadcasters Association, via www.careerpage.org
• The Fort Wayne Women’s Bureau
• The Fort Wayne NAACP
• The Fort Wayne Urban League
• The League For The Blind & Disabled
• Placement offices of several area colleges and universities
We hope you’ll turn to these recruitment avenues if you are considering employment within the community-enriching field of public television.
For a full listing of recruitment sources, additional information, or if your organization would like to receive a listing of our open full-time positions, please contact our Human Resources Director via email at HumanResources@wfwa.org.
PBS39 is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified candidates without regard for race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, or military status. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.