Available Career Positions
There are currently no full-time positions open at PBS39.
The following are part time positions currently open at PBS39.
Some of the many sources we use to advertise full-time position vacancies include:
• The Indiana Department of Workforce Development-Work One website: www.indianacareerconnect.com
• The Indiana Broadcasters Association, via www.careerpage.org
• The Fort Wayne Women’s Bureau
• The Fort Wayne NAACP
• The Fort Wayne Urban League
• The League For The Blind & Disabled
• Placement offices of several area colleges and universities
We hope you’ll turn to these recruitment avenues if you are considering employment within the community-enriching field of public television.
For a full listing of recruitment sources, additional information, or if your organization would like to receive a listing of our open full-time positions, please contact our Human Resources Director via email at HumanResources@wfwa.org.
PBS39 is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified candidates without regard for race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, or military status. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.