PBS39 engages our community through content and collaborations that educate, inform, inspire, and entertain.
As a trusted community partner, PBS39 will be primary focal point for the advancement of arts, culture, history, education and the quality of life in our community.
Our Core Values
- Commitment to our community: PBS39 contributes to a strong civil society and active community life, providing access to information and culture, extending education and offering varied viewpoints and sensibilities in its content and services.
- Respect for our audience: PBS39 Respects the intelligence of our audience and their right and ability to form their own opinions.
- Diversity of perspectives: PBS39 pursues fairness and responsiveness in content and services, with particular attention to reflecting diversity of demography, culture and beliefs.
- Accountability to our stakeholders: PBS39 honors the respect our community and stakeholders have for us by remaining focused on our public service mission.
- Growth through teamwork: PBS39 advances our staff’s knowledge and skills, utilizing their creativity and our organization’s capabilities to best serve our community and foster shared success.
- Integrity in everything we do: PBS39 acts with the utmost care to protect and grow the trust placed in us by the community.
PBS39 broadcasts 24 hours a day over the air digital on UHF Channel 39, and within that bandwidth and there, broadcasts four TV Channels:
- PBS39/Channel 39.1 (also seen on Comcast Channel 3/Comcast Digital 240 and Comcast 1039-HD, Frontier FiOS Channel 3, 470 and 503-HD)
- PBSKids 39/Channel 39.2 (also seen on Comcast Digital 241, Frontier FiOS Channel 471)
- createTV/Channel 39-3 (also seen on Comcast Digital 242, Frontier FiOS Channel 472)
- 39-4you/Channel 39.4 (also seen on Comcast Digital 243, Frontier FiOS Channel 473).
- To see where PBS39’s channels can be found on other area cable and pay-TV providers, click here.